Licensed Premises and Club Premises Certificates:

  • Provisional Statement
  • Grant
  • Gaming Permits
  • Minor Variation
  • Full Variation
  • Interim Authority
  • Transfer
  • Temporary Event Notices
  • Change of Designated Premises Supervisor
  • Personal Licence Application
  • Sexual Entertainment Venue (SEV) Licence

Our service includes:

  • Full discussion with you to tailor the application to the needs of your business, and
  • The preparation and submission of documentation (including relevant Notices and press advertisements), and
  • Ongoing liaison with the Responsible Authorities throughout the process.

We can also provide the following extra services:

  • Negotiation/mediation with Responsible Authorities and others entitled to object to an application
  • Attendance at public meetings
  • Representation at Licensing Sub-Committee Hearings, including emergency representation
  • Briefing of solicitors in the event of an appeal
  • Advice and guidance on compliance with Licensing Act 2003

Contact us to discuss your application needs.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Message* (required)

We look forward to hearing from you!